Hi girlies...
I must have missed this email when Toni sent it out....lamo! I love this - I cannot believe how cool it is. I miss you guys so much already. Since you left my life has been a whirl wind of traveling & work - I did think it was wierd that I wasn't getting any emails from anybody.
SO I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics/videos - so cool - so fun! Jess - I laughed so hard at Charlotte's videos - what a doll baby!!
So my shoot in Napa was great - I got to see the countryside & visit one vineyard - it was amazing! That place is really incredible - some of the vineyards are so impressive!
Tommy & I are going home to Canton this weekend - his parents are coming along so we are going to the lake & boating & eating/drinking the whole time - should be a blast & I'm really looking forward to going home.
Love the blog - I must have missed that conversation about doing this - but I love the idea & think this is super cool.
Cin - I got your card thank you so much!
Ro - it was so fun talking last night!!
Schrutts - I will call you tonight to finish our convo.
Miss you guys
xoxoxoxoxo
love
Amy
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment