Thursday, August 7, 2008

Les Extraño (I miss you guys)

Hey chics.
What's happening - Toni, great job on this. I can't believe you already have pics uploaded and little slideshows going. As always - impressed.

Anyway, just wanted to say again that I had so much fun seeing you guys and the babies last weekend. I'm back in Minne this week and I can't believe it's already Thursday! The week is flying by. I didn't realize until I've been trying to work from home here how long my days usually are. It's not a big deal to work a 12 hour day at home when you're by yourself and the there's only one person and one dog waiting for you to finish you day, walk over three blocks and have dinner...quite different when there's 10 people asking you when you're going to be done, playing with kids and then trying to drive across town to meet with someone you haven't seen in a year. Basically...my lifestyle in CA is very different than my lifestyle here. But, so be it.

I got to see Tracy, Leah and Missy last night at dinner - my three pregos here. Tracy's definitely popped and is huge (but very cute) and the other two are just now showing, so it was fun. We saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 - it was lame. Don't recommend it.

Baby Niko is so stinking cute. He's only 6 lbs. and looks like a football. He's a good baby and just wants to eat all the time - the other kids are really cute with him and call him 'Baby' or 'De-de' which means little brother in Chinese. They like to pet him and give him kisses. It's all pretty adorable...though it still doesn't make me want to jump on the baby train quite yet.

I still need to upload pics from the weekend - I'll get there. Maybe tomorrow.

Ton, tomorrow we're going to watch Niki play in a tennis tournamet in White Bear at 2pm...wanna come? What are you up to? The match should take about an hour and a half...it's mixed doubles, so it's pretty fun. I'll call you.

SO - hope everyone is having a great week. Thanks for setting this up and I'm excited to be blogging buddies with you guys. :) This is a much easier way to stay connected rather than 50 emails floating around.

I'm excited for our next get-together whenever that may be. And also really proud of us. Though we're in different life stages and living in different cities across the states - we still make a big effort to get together to try to learn about each others' lives and that says scores about the friendship we still have. Love you.

xo, Cyn

No comments: