Friday, August 22, 2008

Office Space

Hello Dear Friends,
So...que pasa? This week has definitely gone by fast but I really couldn't tell you what I did. I had my Spanish final last night and I think I got an A+ - pretty excited about it. I have one more class next week and then I'm done with it. Not smart to take a class in the summer - there's way too much going on and I missed like a 1/4 of them. So, what is everyone up to?
Aim - I don't think I even knew that you were heading to Napa. Glad you had fun - I think if you guys are ever up for it a couples trip is in order there - it's so much fun to do the wine tasting! Are you still having to got NYC every month or does it change - like this month is was Cali and next maybe NYC...anyway, if you're there over Labor Day - let me know 'cause we will be! Have fun in Canton this weekend with the families!
Ton - Say hi to Beth for me and check out potential housing opportunities for Jacki and Jeff. Is this the baby's second ever plane ride??
Linds - How was Lincoln and life as school starts? I'm sure work is picking back up again, huh. Is Brent back or do you guys still have one fun weekend left.
K - Sorry I didn't have time to have lunch this week, but next week FOR SURE. Things were just a little crazy this week trying to block out time to write. I saw the pics from Sal's bday - looks like you guys had an awesome time!
Ro - What's up with Madelyn? When do you start school? I know you were looking into other options in terms of work, have you decided anything?
Jacks - Let's try to talk before you head off to the lake. Have you ordered your wedding albums yet? Did you hear that Thiss is moving back to Minne?
Jess - Are you guys all moved in? How has it been going with your mom and your new space? I loved loved loved the video - you guys should all post those as much as you can - it's so much fun.
Trace - How's work? Don't forget the conversation Jacki, you and I had at the bar that night. If you're feeling like a change you should definitely go for it - now's the time!
I'm leaving today to go on a church retreat with my girlfriends this weekend (Karen, I wish you were going!). We're going like an hour and a half inland. I hope I won't die from dehydration. I have a feelings it's going to be like 130 degrees. They told us a list of things to bring: swimsuit (be conservative). Um...what? What's conservative because I don't have a one piece. Do they mean no thongs? Who would bring something like that on a church retreat anyway! Wierdos. Whatever, I hope it's fun.
Oh, I talked to Jim yesterday and he said he was at the gym running next to...guess....Michael Bolton. Seriously, Michael Bolton. I asked him if he was proud or embarassed that he happened to be running to When a Man Loves a Woman. He didn't think it was funny. He didn't even talk to him though - lameo! Michael Bolton. That's about as cool as seeing Angela Lansbery.
Alrightly girls- Hope your Fridays are off to a great start. Can't wait to hear how the weekend goes.
Miss you!
Cyn
Here are some pics from the week:




Santiago is really big into those chains now...at least it's not a scorpion.



Here's our family picture. Santiago is pulling a Homer Simpson on Yako, poor thing!


Now how cute is that?! I love both their smiles.

I would show you pics of last weekend at the Korean karoke bar, but you'll just have to expierence it when you come visit. I have a feeling you girls would just LOVE IT!

No comments: