Thursday, August 14, 2008

Go for the Gold!

OK. So the week at home was good but super busy - work is just taking over my life. Or it already has and I never knew. I hope you guys all had good weeks traveling, moving etc. The tennis tournament that Niki played in went well (sorry I missed you Ton!), she ended up sprainin her ankle in the second match even though they won and lost in the quarters. We celebrated our parent's 35th wedding aniversary, which was great and bascially ate ate ate. I came back on the plane with a delay in Denver and have just been getting back to the routine at home. I can't believe we only have 3 weeks left of summer! AHHH!

Are you guys watching the Olympics? I'm obsessed...I love it. But I'm kind of wanting to watch some other sports besides swimming and gymnastics (which I love). I'm just glad that they keep talking about Shawn Johnson and West Des Moines...REPRESENT!

ps. Did you guys watch the opening ceremonies? It was truly amazing. We had a family Olympics party. Was anyone else scared for our future when the Chinese men are pissed off because there will be 5 billion of them and 8 women and all that sexual tension will turn to war and we'll all be dead? I was....if you were too, let me know. 2008 people doing Tai Chi perfectly with no floor markings? I can barely do a cartwheel straight. Yike.

No comments: