Monday, August 18, 2008

BLOWN AWAY!

Ton - this blog is AMAZING!! This is like the coolest thing - and I'm not just saying that because I'm a total doofus with technology and the mere fact that anyone could compile this is just awesome! E-mail me my password so I can log in using my name. YOU ROCK TONI!!

Jess - LOVE LOVE LOVE the Charlotte video! I was laughing right along with her! So stinkin' cute!! How's this week going at the Moran/Remis household? Everything going okay?

DU NEWS - do any of you read the Drake Alumni news letter? We get it like 4 times a year? At any rate, there's a place in there you can send in your updates, etc. - and that's where I read about Venessa and her awesomist job in NY. Well, you will never believe who has an update in there this time - oh, yes, Hitler herself. Seems Miss Karey Anderson has some new stick up her ass at EMC insurance there in DSM doing something - not important. I just thought that it was completely hilarious that now both V and Hitler have posted their updates in there! I'm totally sending in something about all of us - stay tuned. Oh, and Erica Lundquist got married. Otherwise, I didn't see anyone else in there we knew.

Last 2 weeks of maternity leave with Madelyn. I'm getting very sad, and I even applied at Home Depot to work nights in the paint department so I could stay home with her! Not even joking! They haven't called for an interview, though. Do you think a Masters Degree over-qualifies you for the paint department? Not for sure - will keep you posted.

JOR!! I've been thinking of you - did you get to go hear your little babe's heartbeat last week? Was it just amazing? Updates please! Are you out of the pukey stage yet?

Hmmm - I guess that's all I know. Yeah, Linds - are your tits dried up yet? Oh, advice from the mommy's please... So I'm having a hard time balancing mommy and wife roles, and Brent's taking the brunt of the blows because of it. I want to have time for just him, but it seems that my mommy role comes first. Advice on how you guys balanced the two in the beginning? Does it get easier once she starts sleeping through the night and I can put her to bed, leaving a couple of hours for just the 2 of us? We tried a date on Saturday night and my mom watched Madelyn - and it was hard to find a connection. Thoughts? Words of wisdom?

And one last shout out - Toni, LOVE the blog. I think that is totally cool.
Love you all!
Ro

No comments: