Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh the good ol' days



I've been trying to go through a bunch of old stuff and have come across some hilarious pictures. More to come but I can't quite figure out my mom's stupid scanner!
We had a relaxing weekend, I'm bummed we didn't get to see you again Cyn! Sounds like you were super busy! Baby had his 4 month checkup with some more shots and ran his first fever for a few days. :( Karen, you haven't been eliminated, no one has been writing lately. Unless I was also taken off the list. Linds- How are you doing away from the babes this week. Don't be too sad I'm sure Brent is doing a great job! Are you pumping at all or is the trip forced you to ween cold turkey? Aim- How was Napa? Still waiting for my call back! Jack-I want to hear how exciting Pella was? Did you end up staying until Wednesday? Token Troll Jessica-I'm sure you're still busy putting all the stuff away but we are waiting for your first entry. My cousins from Glen Ellyn our coming to Minne this weekend to go up to my cabin. Also waiting on contributions from Momma Ro, Trace, and Jor! Hope everyone has a great week!!
love you
toni
xoxox

No comments: