So I totally got my September issue of BHG yesterday, and in the health section, who do I see striking work out poses, our very own MISS AMY DAVIS!! That is so cool, Aim! I know you told me you were pictured in the September issue, but I thought like it would be one little picture with like you in the back ground. Um, no! It's like AMY DAVIS: WORK OUT QUEEN EXTRAORDINARE!! SO COOL!! And YOU ARE ADORABLE!! Might I add! So fun! So were you and the 2 other girls pictured the ones working on that section or how did you guys decide to shoot you all or how did it happen? Were they like, "Hey, Aim - you're a rock hard work out body, come be in our work out pictures!!" That's what I would have said, because you do have a rock hard work out body with the greatest legs EVER! So smokin' hot... If you guys don't subscribe to BHG (um, first of all, why don't you because one of our bestest friends totally does the health, beauty, living section), but if you don't support our friend with her work, make sure you pick one up at the grocery store probably next week is when they will be out on stands. SO FUN!!
Madelyn is doing great. Sleeping between 6-8 hours at a time during the night. Loving to smile and coo - so fun! I go back to work next Tuesday - BOOOOOOOOOOO. Tomorrow I'm taking Madelyn to her day care for a 1/2 day trial run. I'm sure she'll be fine, and the day care is highly repuable, so I know her safety is fine, I just need reassurance that she will be okay there without mommy. My part-time gig at the architecture firm didn't hash out. I guess they are having problems maintaining big jobs, so they have actually been laying people off. AND Home Depot hasn't called for an interview - RUDE.
But speaking of jobs - I didn't really want to discuss about it because I'm still up-in-the air about how I feel about it - but I have a phone interview Wednesday morning with Hallmark for their Union Hill Photography studio. I'd basically be the "face of Hallmark" with meet 'n greets, helping in the studio where needed, setting up lunches, meetings, etc. with our people and other people. Not really sure exactly my entire job duties, but that is a taste of what the description said. I'm not getting too excited about it because for 1, I'm pretty sure it'd be 8-5, and I'd be giving up all of my teacher time off. So the pay would have to be much more substantial than my teachers' salary (which is probablly not hard to do!!) for me to even be interested. I don't know - I have to weigh my options. I love teaching and the time off, but sometimes I don't feel that I am appreciated for all that I do. I've always impressed my employers beyond belief, and the whole thing with my vice principal last year has still left a sour taste in my mouth - so sometimes I think maybe teaching isn't my calling, and maybe I need to use my talents else where. So we'll see - it may be something completely lame and not appealing at all. I'll keep you posted.
Other than that, nothing new here. I hope the rest of our friends give us updates soon!! (aka Linds, Jess, Jacks, Toni, Tracy - just to name a few). Oh, TRACY! I need your new address! I have updated our Drake girls address list just in time for the fall holidays, and I'm missing your current digits. Hook me up sista!
Hugs n Kisses,
Ro
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm SO going to pick up a BHG before my flight out tomorrow! I love it!
Post a Comment