So I LOVE this blog. Toni you are amazing at setting this stuff up. Thanks for the instructions for those of us who are new to the blogging scene. Cyn- Kirk is getting married this weekend in Lincoln. I saw the announcement in the Lincoln paper. I'm kinda surprised that I wasn't invited because he told me all about it and then told me to save the date. I wouldn't have been able to go anyway because I have Christa's shower and bachelorette party (at my parent's house) this weekend. So I guess I should be happy that I have one less gift to buy. We are getting ready to head back to Lincon this afternoon. I fly out Sunday to San Fran for 7 days. I'm really struggling with leaving the babies for an entire week. I'm going to be a sobbing mess my day 3. Wish me luck.
I love you girls so much and can't explain to you how much fun I had last weekend. It's amazing to me how we won't see each other but once or twice a year and every time I'm with you guys it seems like we are always around each other.
I'm really looking forward to our summer vacation next year. Have we decided on a date yet for sure? I'm looking at my calendar and the second to last weekend in June (21st) is Father's Day weekend. That doesn't matter to me but I just wanted to throw that out there. Then there is the last weekend in June (26th-28th) and then the next weekend is the 4th of July. Our family would love to stay 5 days or so if that is a possibility. If we start our vaca on Father's Day weekend then stay that next week/weekend it shouldn't interfere with peoples 4th of July plans.
Alright I must get back to packing. Toni- thanks for the cupcake recipe I've been thinking about them all week. I guess 3 cupcakes weren't enough! By the way now that I'm done breastfeeding I've been gaining weight like crazy. I gained another 5 lbs this week. I'm almost back to my pre pregnancy weight. It's kinda sad, I loved my big nursing boobs and my skinny little body. Back to small deflated boobs and a squishy tummy. Motherhood- got to love it!
Love
Lindsay
No comments:
Post a Comment