Wednesday, September 3, 2008





Hello lovely ladies of mine,
Sorry for being MIA lately. Its been crazy these days. I have been trying to wait until we have a for sure answer at where we are going but it is taking FOREVER! It was such a luxury to have it all done and signed before we even got home last year. SO it sounds like we are off to Hungary this year. Its a team right outside of Budapest called Keccskemet and is pretty big itself. My mom has a client that lived here for 6 years and has nothing but great things to say about both cities. Now that I'm really excited about the place I just want the contract signed and Greg on a plane. So I'll keep you in the loop but, who knows, we could be off to uzbekistan this year. jk.
Baby is thriving and happy and talking and sitting up and noisy and eating food... He's the love of my life and is more fun each and every day. We went to Des Moines last weekend to say goodbye to The Danielson's and I got really sad seeing how much they are going to miss him. Then I was even more sad when I got the call from Amy that she saw the blog and thought about the next time she would see him. SO we scheduled some quick Auntie Amy time and came up with the plan for my last trip to Des Moines. Greg's sister is taking our truck to college this year so I'll drive to Iowa and not tell anyone I'm coming for a day so Amy can have him all to herself! Other than baby stuff in DSM we hit up the farmer's market, worked out at Roosevelt HS, ate at Centro, saw the grandaparents, the usual stuff.
It has been a really long time since I wrote. I just remembered its been before CO. Dane and I flew out to Denver to visit Beth with Janelle. I started balling at the Denver Airport because I abused my child for the first time. I was getting my bags and baby was a little fussy so I stuck in his paci. Then, 2 seconds later, he is crying harder than I ever heard. I had no clue what was wrong, so it took 10 seconds to see that I had pinched his poor little finger in the pacifier clip to the STROLLER. I was so afraid that I would dwarf his little snausage for the rest of his life. He had never cried because something was hurting him before. It was gutt wrenching. I think I said I"m sorry to him at least 100 times that day. Anyway, we drove to Silverthorne that night to an amazing cabin (see blog) that someone let us borrow. We hiked, went to Lake Dillon, Vail, went in the hottub, cooked awesome meals and, in a nut shell, had a blast!!

I miss you girls like crazy and really want to get the cabin on the calendar for next year! Is it still a possibility??? JOr- did you talk to your parents? Are you in Poland yet?

Hope all is well! Can't wait to hear!!
Love TOni
xoxox

No comments: