So our life has been a complete whirlwind lately! The deal finally wen through and Greg headed to Budapest yesterday!
http://www.eurobasket.com/Hungary/basketball.asp?NewsID=140628
We have been trying to get preapproved for a townhome for months now. Since we had this year's comtract I was told it wouldn't be a problem with the companies we were working with. For some reason it was again and I was totally bummed one minute. Then the guys sends me one more email recommending me to Wells Fargo. Greg gets on the phone and calls and in 20 MINUTES>!>!>!>?!?!?!?! we were approved. Last week we went out with Greg's broker and found an awesome townhome 3 minutes from my parents house.
http://cbburnet.com/CustomModules/Property/PropertyDetail.aspx?SearchID=8156166&PropertyGUID=7F631F31-CC0D-4ABD-81BF-C7AE04A1112D&TotalRows=1&CurrentPage=1&SortValue=0&LastResultsPage=1&IsSold=False
We totally love it even though we got approved, had to give power of attorney to my parents, pack, and make an offer (while Greg is on the airplane to Munich) all within 24 hours. I guess that's its a short sale and the bank would be taking a big loss on the house considering the owners bought it for 236k 5 years ago and finished the basement and are now only selling it for 214k. So we could get a really amazing deal but the bank is really hard to work with. So we're definately crossing our fingers but I'm not super hopeful. Now that we know we can get the loan I'm already 10 times happier.
My mom will be heading to Budapest with me the first time. I was dreading hauling baby and Jaxson by myself and she really wants to go. Depending on how fast Greg finds a good pediatrician we could be leaving in 2-4 weeks. Regardless, I have to go back to Des Moines one more time and bring the Expedition to The Danielson's and if I have an extra day or so I'd really like to take a quick trip to KC if you girls are available. It all depends if my brother is coming with me to drive me back and his work schedule. Just wanted to give you a heads up!
That's the low down with us! Budapest is supposed to be awesome and you know we are ALWAYS open for visitors. Its a lot closer than Dubai! I can tell I'm going to have a big ego bust already. Someone told me that they have the prettiest girls there and its the Porn Captial of the world. Huge difference from conservative dubai with no gambling, no drinking everywhere, and women all covered. I'm sure it'll be fine, heck it'll we lived in Bulgaria with prostitutes on our driveway.
Love you girls-let's hear some more from everyone!
Tonixoxoxox
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment