Friday, September 5, 2008

Beautiful Family!

Toni your family is so beautiful! The little man looks handsome, as always. Hungary looks really cool. Let us know when it's for sure. When will you leave? I wish you weren't leaving. You should make a stop down to KC if you have time. Kennedy, Carter, Madelyn and Dane could have a play date.

Ro- How was your first week back at school? I've been thinking about you all week.

The babies and I just got back from Lincoln late last night. I was working at University of Nebraska- Lincoln this past week. It's great to be home, we were gone for an entire week. Have a great weekend everyone.

PS- Anyone have a chance to catch the GOP convention this week? It was interesting to see and hear the differences between the two conventions. Go OBAMA! By the way- Obama is Kennedy and Carter's new word. They raise their fist up when they say it. I'll try and get it on video.

Love
Lindsay

No comments: