Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back at it

Hey Girlies,


It's been a while! I love the pics - all the babies are so so cute. Ton, I'm so excited for you heading off to Hungry! Another chapter in your families lives. Ro, hopefully the work thing will get easier.


Well, life has been hectic over here as well. We went to NYC for Labor Day weekend with my sisters and hubbies (sans Tan & Lee). It was an absolute blast, though I'm so glad I don't live there. Life is hard!! and HOT! But, we got to check out Niki & Chuck's place in Park Slope (Brooklyn) - it's so cute and hit up the US Open. We had an awesome time of just hanging out, watching tennis and eating eating eating. Last week was spent catching up with work and then we had a chance to surf, hike, clean and hit the beach this weekend...a truly perfect San Diego weekend.


Anyway, not sure if I told you all - but Santiago survived the lay-offs and he'll stay with HP for a while, on a new team (better manager). So we'll be in SD for at least another year then. That's about it for exciting news. BUT at least I have some pics.

I got all my sistas and me - the first night we got in

Perfect NYC skyline sunset


All of us with our Uncle, Aunt and cousin Judy at Obento Delight - the BEST sushi restaurant in Manhantten and owned by them (yuuuummmmmm!!). We ate them out of house and home.

Us at the night match in Arthur Ashe stadium...it went until 2am!

No comments: